Iraqi Tabuk Rile with Folding Stock (7.62 x 39MM) Semi-Auto Rifle
Signed & Manufactured by Congressman Steve Russell (Two Rivers Arms Companies of Oklahoma City)
1. Tickets are $10.00 each. Method of payment acceptable either cash or check.
2. Sufficient funds must be available if payment made by check.
3. There is no limit to the amount of tickets one may purchase; however, only 1000 tickets will be issued.
4. Ticket purchases are NOT tax deductible.
5. Oklahoma Trucking Association limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket obtained.
6. Drawing will be held Thursday, September 24, 2015, at Downstream Casino, Quapaw, OK.
7. Open only to legal U.S. Oklahoma residents age 18 years or older.
8. Winner does not need to be present to win.
9. Winner will be notified via telephone or email and results will be posted on the Oklahoma Trucking Association website within four (4) business days of the drawing.
10. Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries received by 7:00 pm CST, September 24, 2015.
11. Tickets can be purchased only in person from an Oklahoma Trucking Association staff member or Oklahoma Trucking Association Board Members.
12. Oklahoma Trucking Association is not responsible for any lost, stolen or misdirected tickets.
13. Subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws & regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Governed by U.S. law.
14. All Oklahoma Trucking Association decisions are final.
15. Winning ticket is non-transferable.
16. Oklahoma Trucking Association makes no warranty of firearms; winner will deal directly with manufacturer if problem arises.
17. Winner must present valid ID and winning ticket at time of transfer as stipulated below.
18. The winning ticket owner must be capable of passing applicable background checks. If the winner fails to pass applicable background checks, his/her prize will be forfeited.
19. Item must be claimed within sixty (60) days from notice to winner of drawing become property of the Oklahoma Trucking Association.
20. Winner is responsible for paying any applicable transfer fees or taxes.
21. All firearm transfers will be made from H&H Shooting Sports – Oklahoma City, OK, a federally licensed firearm dealerin accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.
22. Oklahoma Trucking Association reserves the right to change the location and/or dealer for any transfer. Winning ticket holder must make gun transfers through the Oklahoma Trucking Association selected dealer.
Posted on Thu, May 7, 2015
by Rebecca Chappell