RSS LinkedIn Facebook Twitter

FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse Registration Info

Registering with FMCSA Portal Credentials: 

If you work for an employer that has a USDOT Number, you do not need to wait to receive an invitation to register as a Clearinghouse Assistant. In your FMCSA Portal account, request the user role of DACH Motor Carrier. Then follow the Employer Registration instructions for “if you have an FMCSA Portal Account.”

Click for details

comments powered by Disqus

Our Partners & Affiliates